Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 18 - 11:00 AM

I woke up with very mild bloating again and fluid retention. Maybe it's PMS?! I've also had a headache and upper and lower backache since the osteopathic treatment on Monday. Much like I had before I got the orthotics. I was worn out this morning. Thinking it might be from low blood sugar I got myself 1 T of honey from the kitchen and at it slowly. It didn't really help.

At 10 AM I saw the doctor. My blood pressure was 80/50. Now wonder I'm worn out. He gave me something called "Vitasprint" which his Vitamin B12, glutamine, and phosphorous. I had to sit in a chair for a bit. After a while the nurse took my blood pressure again and it was 80/60. She sent me downstairs to drink some water. When I came back I had to sit again and they took my blood pressure again. That time it was 90/60 so I was allowed to go.

By the time I got back to my room the bloating was much, much worse and so was the fluid retention. I am guessing it's from the honey or the stuff they gave me. Either way, I am frustrated. I cannot go on like this. I am on day 18 and still dealing with wicked bloating from something like honey or a vitamin drink. I don't know if I feel like screaming or crying. I JUST want to feel better!

No comments: