- 4 ounces zucchini, peeled
- 3 ounces onion
- 1 green onion
- 5 ounces chicken breast, cooked
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 10 grinds black pepper corns
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda (optional)
- a few sprinkles each rosemary, basil, paprika, and garlic powder
I used grilled chicken breast that we had marinated in our Latin Kisses marinate, but any cooked chicken would work. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Steam or boil veggies until slightly soft. Mix all ingredients in food processor until well blended.
Grease muffin tin or line with paper muffin cups. Divide batter evenly into 9 muffin cups.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown on top. Enjoy!
Posting this on Real Food Forager today.