Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 2 with Dr. Dahlgren and Treatments

I am feeling very emotional today. Shortly after I wrote my post this morning, while I was still sitting in bed with my laptop, I started to cry. I just sat here crying and it felt kind of good to just let it out.

The sauna was a steam sauna with ozone treatment the last 10 minutes. Another naturopath was in there with me the entire time, wiping my forehead with a cold, wet washcloth and giving me water with electrolytes to drink. If I had someone doing that at home while I am in my personal sauna I would take one more often.

Next was the colonic. I have had them and while I like how I feel afterward, I do not like the actual colonic. I get a lot of cramping and mild nausea so I was glad when it was over. I felt pretty drained and tired afterward.

After the colonic I went back to the hotel to take a shower and eat something. Then I had my follow-up with Dr. D. We talked about the emotional stuff I have going on, I had some questions for her, then she did some muscle testing to see how I am doing on the supplements. She said I seem to be handling everything just fine and my liver is ok.

She also recommended eating breakfast and getting at least 20 grams of protein at breakfast. I told her about Dr. Kruse's leptin reset and she said if I can get in 50 to 75 grams of protein for breakfast that would be really good, not just for leptin reset but for many things. So I guess I will continue to eat protein and fat first thing in the morning.

After picking up the nebulizer, which I need to use after I am done writing this, I had my session with Dr. Aleks. He is from a little town in Kazakhstan where he is a medical doctor. Of course he can't practice medicine here but he is also an osteopath so he did a bunch of manipulations and gentle adjustments. He said my C1 was torqued and tilted, my right hip was rotated, and some other stuff.

That was it for today. I have another UVBi and other stuff tomorrow.

No comments: