Monday, March 1, 2010

On My Knees - Day 1

Once again I have decided that I need to be on my knees praying - daily. I feel like this quite often but most of the time don't follow through. Sometimes I don't even stop to pray. This morning I did albeit not very long. It was mostly a "please heal me" prayer to God. I did have some prayer time earlier today but not on my knees.

I just want to be healthy again. I want to eat a meal and feel ok. I want to have energy to work out again. I want to go on a cruise and not have to worry what's in my food. I am not asking for anything out of the ordinary - just health. Or really just wisdom at this point. What is going on with my body why has nothing I have done produced lasting, positive changes. I so wish God would speak to me, guide me. I so wish I could hear Him if he IS speaking to me. The bible says God gives wisdom to everyone who asks Him (James 1:5). Well, I have been asking for wisdom regarding my situation but I get nothing. Sometimes I wonder if God just wants me to eat right, exercise, reduce stress - in other words, live healthy - and when HE feels the time is right He will heal me either through a miracle or through leading me to the right doctor.

No comments: