Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 3 - 9:00 AM

I slept 9 hours which is so unusual for me. Normally I wake up after 7 or 8 hours and sleeping longer actually just makes me feel worse. In addition, I had a colonic scheduled for 7:30 AM so I felt rushed right after getting up. Didn't do my quiet time or prayer time either. Weight this morning was 64.5 kilos (142.9 lbs).

My tongue looks disgusting and I don't even want to know what my breath is like. The headache is worse today and I also have an upper and a a lower backache. All part of detoxing and die off. My heart rate was still pretty high this morning. I strapped on my HR monitor and it was around 106 just walking down the hallway and then jumped to 135 walking up one flight of stairs. Since I have no desire to just sit around all day I took a beta blocker. It was fine for a while last year so that's what I am clinging to. It sounds crazy, but maybe it's really all related to fungal overgrowth. I don't know what else it would be because 3,671 tests of various kind have revealed nothing.

Breakfast this morning was tomato juice. I added some Celtic sea salt since the doc said my sodium is too low and I should add some to my meals. I took the juice up to my room with me since I am not that thrilled with my table mates. I met two of them last night and they seemed to know each other as well as the other woman who was not there yet. They greeted me but I found it hard to participate in their conversation. In addition, they were eating bread. I asked if they are doing the Mayr type fast (rolls and milk) but they said they are doing the regular broth/juice fast but they add bread because it "helps settle your stomach". Ummm, ok!? That's not really fasting and I have no desire to sit in front of a plate of bread at every "meal" when I am getting nothing but juice and broth. Maybe I am just still cranky but for now I am going to have my "meals" in my room.

Aside from the colonic my other doctor's order for today is riding the stationary bike. There's also a Pilates class at 2:30 PM but I may find that riding the bike and going for a walk is enough. It's cold outside but I find if I bundle up really warm it actually feels good to get out in the fresh air.

I was going to attend the daily prayer time today but realized it's at a really bad time. Lunch is from 12 PM to 12:30 PM and the prayer time is at 12:15 PM. Was that on purpose?

No comments: