Saturday, April 14, 2012

Chuck, Ribs, Stew Meat, and T-Bone

I am finally back to normal amounts of food since breaking my fast last week Thursday and had the most amazing lunch today. Well, at least I thought it was amazing.

I had a slow roasted chuck roast in the freezer that I had prepared just like my slow roasted beef ribs which I took out and defrosted at 350 degrees in our toaster oven. I can't remember what I had spiced it with but it was good as is.

I also had some beef stew meat and rib meat frozen that was leftover from the last batch of beef bone broth I made. I threw it in a skillet with coconut oil and chopped onions and spiced all of it with salt, pepper, rosemary, oregano, chipotle chili pepper, chili pepper mix, and paprika.

I mixed a tiny bit of tomato paste into the beef/onion mixture above, added it to a bowl with some chuck roast and topped all of it with two fried egg yolks, and some Kerrygold butter. Yum!
I remembered to take a picture after I had eaten more than half of it.

DH ate some chuck roast as well and put the beef/onion mixture in some low carb tortillas with taco sauce and fried egg whites (I prefer yolks - he prefers whites).

Tonight we are grilling T-Bones marinated in olive oil, salt, and pepper. The T-Bones, roast, stew meat, and ribs were all from Mother Earth Meats. Love their meat/poultry.

No comments: